Friday, January 7, 2011

Farewell party & Christmas Party

Merry Christmas!!! yeah, Although is few days late, I still post how I celebrate my Christmas


25/12/2010
Went to Jin Lin's-my cousin-house to have barbecue!!! sadly I didn't take any photo during that time =(
I have lots of fun!!! 1st time self barbecue my own chicken!!! heehee... I put a lot of honey into it XD

after all the food, we early celebrate Marcus's-my nephew & Jin Lin gor gor's son-birthday! Xue Wen jie jie and me shared cake!! I took chocolate and she took blueberry and we cut to half so that both can taste both flavor! damn nice!!! and and and we also have sparkling juices! yummy~~~


27/12/2010
The farewell is for Clarissa Ho. at the same time, we celebrate Christmas.
oh ya... There's Chai Lee, Yu Hun, Pei Yan, Ee Ling, YiVon, Pui Yan and of cause Clarissa.

On the way to 1U, my mom actually asked me whether I need money anot.. of cause I don't dare to take lah, I always get money from her until I scared to take, cause will think how hard she earn it, so that's why i don't dare to take it.

We meet up at Jusco @ 1U. Then we go 1 of the japanese restaurant in 1World hotel(I forgot what's the restaurant's name =P)
Meet up at 6. While waiting for Clarissa, we ordered some food.



Have I told you about the place?? guess I haven't
The restaurant was AWSEOME!!!

love the flooring.

just love the designs!!!

and I'm bored, so I stalked people while I can.
sorry for the blurness

HAHAHA!!!! hungry people





monopoly @ ipad. part of it... can't take the whole think
Yivon and me
PeiYan and PuiYan + Ipad
see see see!!! what to eat..
my green tea >_<
The Lighting
Ipad.... 
PY... 





playing game
I thought of having a new profile pic for facebook, but see this 2 photos!! is a failer!!! not nice face(with pimples all over), big face. I guess I have to wait.... until my face is smaller and prettier(haiz.... hard to wait...)
yummy~~~ miso soup!! 
clap clap
yummy~~~ sashimi don or something

so.... happy....
Then while playing game, the game of gen wo yi chi zhou. CL lost 3 of her lives so she have to do modeling as the punishment.




The organizer is PeiYan, so of cause the photographer is her. so... no matter what the model will not look at me camera...

nevermind... don't talk about this.

Then Clar had came and we order more food. And I continue stalk








and the food came.



All the food is delicious!! 
and we continue play the gen wo yi chi zhou and Clar lost so she was punished to do modelling.



see her smile! so eye to eye. envy...

I just envy because, I don't know why I'm just emo... I can't smile like her that time =/



Then is time for her cutting cake. 
the cake is from Secret Recipe












actually wanted to make this as my new profile pic, but FAIL!


just look at her expression. having fun mixing anything that she can find

cool effect XD
still finding ingredients .... haiz....
cool eh?

I'm too bared...
emo...
Haiz... those too pic actually planned to used as profile picture again.... but FAIL again.... 
What was in my mind is take my face and the hand accesories, but end up that my hand will look better and my face's pimples are obvious. sad...

Then the gang exchange Christmas gift =)
EL having trouble to open it
Clar's present
Mine present!

excited opening present




PeiYan's and YiVon's


EeLing's
heehee... see who's behind




























didn't take much photo after that cause someone say my camera not good... to do bad than...
anyway I have fun although I'm quiet that day...

No comments: