Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What for???

I can say today is not a great day and I consider myself is a bad day.

School was okay at first until accounts and during recess(cause I bit myself 4 times at my cheeks!!!). I admit I don't like test. Which teacher gave us a test. Just about the 1st chapter. She didn't tell us there's a test, if not I try to study so I can do well. almost half the paper I can't do, I just don't know what's the name for it, but I know the concept thingy.

So I told mutti about the test and she just scold me! WTH?? Then I try to talk to her in the calm tone, she still talk to me in the angry tone again. I got angry at her and straight take my stuff the throw them into the car.

And again.... On the way back, she gave me lecture. Say that I waste my time on watching television, I do things slow, didn't plan my time properly... this and that.

Yesterday(or maybe today, cause is 1.30AM)  I slept at 1.30AM cause to do my karangan(malay essay). So when I woke up this morning, I feel slightly sleepy.

When mutti gave me lecturing, I was thinking, while watching television, I can't concentrate to do my karangan because do karangan need to think. That's why I was keeping myself that how can I do karangan while watching television??


What for I talk to you when to talk to me in the angry tone???
What for you ask me why I'm so angry???
So I plan not to talk lah! Then you not need to complain already,
I know is for my own good and I know my mistake long time ago.
So no need to repeat again!!!!

No comments: