Saturday, January 15, 2011

CN Blue

After I watch He's Beautiful

I'm obsessed with Yong Hwa!!!! XD
until I'm crazy about CN Blue!!!! <3<3<3
and and and  I change my display pics in my phone from Min-woo to him!!! XD

I LOVE them all!!! Yong Hwa, Min Hyuk, Jung Shin!!!!

Let me introduce them to you.
Yong Hwa, the emotional >,<
He is Yong Hwa!!! The leader in CN Blue. He's Full name is Jung Yong Hwa (정용화). His birthday is June 22, 1989. He is also the main vocalist, rapper and guitarist.

Jung Hyun, the burning
He is Lee Jong Hyun (이종현). He's birthday is May 15, 1990. He is also the main vocalist and guitarist. =D

Min Hyuk, the lovely <3
This cute guy is Kang Min Hyuk (강민혁). He's birthday is June 28, 1991. He is backing vocalist and the drummer!!

and last but not the least
Jung Shin, the untouchable!! XD
He the youngest in the group. He is Lee Jung Shin (이정신). His birthday is September 15, 1991. He is the backing vocalist and bassist!!

1 thing make me curious... there's 1 member not there which is.
Kwon Kwang Jin (권광진) - Bassist, Backing Vocalist

Everybody is very cool right!!!!
They also have MVs
Only 2 MVs



2 comments:

Emily C. said...

woots. finally can post comment :)

CN TO THE BLUE! :D

Meng Xi said...

that's why I can into the blog's layout.

CN Blue rocks!!! XD