Saturday, January 15, 2011

Situations that I don't like

Last week vati told mutti that next week(which is this week) not coming back and yesterday mutti only told me that vati not coming back this week. I was so pissed and happy at the same time.

This week, Joyce invite my to have study group at SS2 Mall on Saturday. and I rejected it. =/
1st I can't go because vati at home. The 2nd why I can't go is because I have add maths tuition....

Then YuHun and PeiYan also invited me go outing. The plan was go to YuHun's house to watch the Big Bang live concert then go 1U watch horror movie on Sunday.
Of cause I want to go right?? BIG BANG LIVE CONCERT!!!
But this outing I only 50% can go and 50% can't go.
Because:-
  1. suddenly vati called back and said he'll be back(yesterday [15th of January]).
  2. Then this morning(16th of January) vati say today might going back to Johor at night
After I know that he's not coming back and before he called, I quickly sms YH and PY that I can go. After my Chemistry tuition, mutti say vati coming back.... then I hesitate sms to PY that I'm not going.
Then morning........ and now.... I have to wait to see the situation at night. If vati go back Johor, I may got chance and if he is going back tomorrow then is sure can't go =/

No comments: