Thursday, January 20, 2011

Korean influenced XD

Before 2011 starts, I'm slightly obsessed with hand bends.
Cause with looking for Kim Hyun Joong's pictures from google then I found this.




see!!! even Min Hyuk also wearing the hand bends!!!

look at those hand accessories at his wrist!!! full of them... this make me interested in them!! But I take the simpler type.

I got see the other bends that look more alike with the bends that he wear, but I still love these two bends.


see see see!!! This I took from when's he is at Pavilion!!! He got wear rings!!!!!
Then further on... I'm crazy about CN Blue. And I keep watching their concert videos and I notice Yong Hwa's fingers. He wear rings!!!!! I tried to find in google,
look at the ring!!!
can see the ring??
see the ring on Yong Hwa's finger. the ring on his 2nd finger.
Min Hyuk's ring
After seeing the videos and picture, I'm addicted of rings already!!! In school, I keep asking where to buy, this and that.

Wait... I've gone too far..... remember what ring I want??
yeah... is something I describe in the post. I don't know why I like those simple simple rings that is just engrave something in it instead of those big beadsy type.

No comments: