Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Show!!!! and rings!!!!!

Sadly I didn't get any photos =(

Yeah, I manage to go to YuHun's house during today. Only YuHun and me. She live near Tropicana City. At first I was confuse, cause I found the breach of her condo. But in the end I found it.

Yeah, we watch The Big Show 2010. The Big Show is Big Bang's concert.
The entrance. I mean the starting when they are going to start.
I only can get this few photos from google. The concert was AWESOME!!! Can't stop thinking about the concert!!!! ah!!!!
Then I notice that G-Dragon and TOP wear rings. Especially those big ones. So HuYun and me plan later in Tropicana City there and look for rings.

After watching, we walk to Tropicana and eat lunch 1st. We eat at Vivo(I think is name like that or is Vico). We ordered a pizza and lasagna. Then we went off to our hunting. But 1st, we stop by to a CD shop. HAHA... YH was thinking whether she wants to buy G-Dragon's CD+DVD. But she just recently bought the Big Show, so her parents didn't allowed it(she called to ask)

Yeah.... go back to the ring hunting. YH trying to find the big rings, while I'm trying to find the thick rings.
We manage find 1 booth that sells silver accessories. They sell silver necklaces, ring, bracelet/bends, etc. Of cause I'm eyeing at the rings! I saw a ring that crave in music notes and I find it quite cool. I wanted to buy, but is RM25! I can't afford the ring. So I leave the booth. =(

Sometimes, I think that I wear rings will not look nice. cause my fingers are short and fleshy, so when i wear it, I can see the fat is like coming out.

So currently, I'm looking for the thick and plain(maybe a few designs too) with NO stones on it.

When I reached home, I regret that I didn't buy the ring! I keep imagine the ring on my finger... oh... I'm obsessed.... HELP!!! so now.... should I buy it or not.....

No comments: