Friday, January 7, 2011

Form 4 and tuitionzzzz....

Yup! This year 2011 I'm Form 4.
Which is hell for high school has started~~~

1st day.... scary.... because all the form 4s' don't know which class we're are going.
I guess, everyone was anxious to know their classes.

Puan Cheah read out all our names to put us into classes and I'm at 4 Jati. Wow.... I'm gonna be Jati for 3 years then. =/

My class supposedly to have 46 students. but some of them had transfer school. Timoty Yeo, Yong Ee Lin and Clarissa Ho is in my class list. And still got a few students also transfer school which I don't know who.

Lessons were SCARY~~~~
Everything are scary... Physics, Malay, Sejarah, Moral, Accounts, Chemistry, Modern Maths and Add Maths. Almost everything!!!
During school lessons starts, the stress is starting to build.

Tuitions also stress me out. Especially Mrs Lye's, English tuition. At first was planned to be on Wednesday, but Wednesday school have activities. So she change it to Monday, sadly I have Berjaya and it clash with it. And I also tried to find other English tuition. I don't want Miss Pek(cause I don't like presentation) and I'm still finding.
So after my mom and I discussed, we planned to not have English tuition for 2 months and see my progress.

Malay tuition is at beethoven. I was kinda shock cause the class was FULL. is like there's no place to walk! Wei Lin and me kinda need to seize together... But the teacher is good, got notes. Hopefully it help me in Malay, if not maybe I'll go Puan Fice Tine's tuition or Puan Chen.

Accounts..... 1st day I was stress.... seriously stress.... cause we have to prepare presentation for the next lesson. but when the 2nd day of accounts lesson starts, is actually not bad. It went on smoothly. Like my teacher said, the 1st chapter is theory, so if she teaches it, we all will be falling asleep. So is a good thing that we did the presentation for the 1st chapter.

Physics tuition... at first I was confused... cause all the power and the symbol just confuses me. But After attend my Maths classes in school, I only get it for the power thingy. And.... I don't know lah...  feel kinda awkward during tuition... =/
but I got a feeling if I used to it, it won't be awkward any more.

My mom is my add maths tuition teacher =P
but I admit.... I don't like add maths...  is so difficult!!!!!

I think I love my chemistry tuition the best.
I mean for a starting for all the tuition.
Although I don't know the people over, but maybe a 1 or 2.
deja vu.....
last time, when I was primary, I used to go tuition when everybody were from Yuk Chai and I'm the only 1 of Puay Chai and I hardly have friends.
This time, all Taman Sea students and 2 DJ students. I'm also shocked that Wei Hao is also same tuition as me(Wei Hao is my standard 3 to standard 6 classmate). But MOST of them are from Puay Chai, though they all guys... and I'm the only girl from PC. When I'm in that class, I have 1 feeling that's indescribable. Is like meeting up with people you always see them, but you don't know them and there a secure feeling. Something like that.
That's why I love this tuition, can't wait for the next chemistry tuition, thought there a quiz... I have to study hard...

My wish is this year hopefully can go smoothly and I can make it through out the year =)

No comments: