Friday, January 14, 2011

Taekwondo

Yup, this year I join Taekwondo and quit St John. No offence.
Not only me that also change unit uniform change to Taekwondo. WeiLin, Steph, and YiVon Change! at least we got each other for the white belt.

1st everyone have to gather in the school hall. It was quite crowded. We waited about half an hour already. En. Kairul got taktimat that's why we gathered in the hall.We started straight after the taklimat.

Participants in Taekwondo were unbelievable!!! Cause the numbers are HUGE!!! Literally, it filled up the whole hall.

We do stretching. haiz.... there's a lot of stretching I can't do, cause most of them are something like stretch to our toes, I mostly I can't to it.... sad... I can't help it okay... it hurts sometimes.

Then we learn some punches!!! and spear!!!! haha.... is actually quite fun!!! I can't wait for the next meeting!!!! XD

No comments: