Saturday, January 15, 2011

school and tuition 2nd week for 2011

I think I'm gonna get used to it =)

although stress up at school work. Of cause the homework I hate the most is writing karangan(malay essay) and English essay. Others still can handle it.

School activities was fun like I said in this post<<<
Berjaya was okay.... I admit is my 1st time train people marching, and can say I'm noob to train. But I'll try my best to train the juniors =D

tuitionzzz.... least stress... but chemistry tuition is more stress than last week =/
chemistry tuition not too bad la. At least now got 4 student from DJ =D
The atom thingy got he confuse... I hope school teacher will explain about it until I can understand. If not I need to ask teacher about it the next session of chemistry tuition

No comments: