Friday, January 14, 2011

Friends~~~

YES! I'm blogging about friends again.

Friends are hard to find. People need jodoh to find friends, so that's why I say is hard to find friends.
I consider myself quite lucky, I have friends.

Don't judge friends too much, it won't do much good to us anyway. Just accept the way they are! =D
If sometimes you can't take it, then wait time pass to forget what they did and move on.

Every friends sure will share with us good memories, great gossip, best partners.
but there are also times that times no good, like we argue, misunderstood, felt slightly betrayed, awkward moments. If things happen(bad things or memories), please try forget about it and think about the great things happen around us and  we still need to move on our life.

I have friends and sometimes I don't know who to go with. We still need to make up our minds. Of cause we hang out with them, so we don't let them feel you actually left them when you actually didn't. Plan your time with them! And ALWAYS appreciate them =D

No comments: