Wednesday, December 29, 2010

D2YC 2010 Part 1 - Ice breaking

I try to type out what I can remember. there's possible I'll be left out a lot.

I tumpang RuiCi's car with Emily, WeiLin, RuiCi and PuiYan. We all need to wait for PY very long until all of us afraid that we can't make it there.


No worries, we still make it. when we reach there, we already show the old faces of last year's committee
bro FuhLin and bro Sean
leng lui and leng zai =D
Sis Charmaine. sis Ai Ling, sis Aivin and bro Zhi Xuan

Bro Sean, bro Fuh Lin, bro Zhi Xuan, bro Alex and bro Zi Jie

Then we have to register ourselves in front the hall. when we all came in, is already filled with a lot of people and parents.
Jia Yee and Stephanie also went to the camp!
Then opening ceremony with speeches... When all the speeches all done, parents went home and we started off with ice breaking.

We started off by writing people's 1st impression on their backs on a piece of paper.
sticking the paper
writing on sis Tuan Tynn's back XD
some participant's back
OMB! full of pen and pencil!! 

this is my 1st impression of me!! =D
after this 2 more ice breaking games. Then we get a piece paper. Each people get a piece of paper and we need to find a group according what's the paper said.

for example: A got oxen, so A need to find a group that has the land animal
get it?? if don't, never mind than...

So, I got accountant!! wow~ When I got it, I was like, is this me destiny been it?? LOL. IKR! weird...
They give us time to find out our group and if we get to the wrong group there's punishment.
my group was the occupation group. So is kinda easy to find.

those we didn't get the correct group will be punish!!! WHAHAHAHA!!!
FACE PAINT!!!!
ChoongWen
paint paint paint
Stephanie!!
cute Darren!! =D
even some committee also, paint for fun XD
Then next ice breaking game. I don't know how to explain this game.... but is kinda perasan in some way...
We have to describe ourselves and pass it to other people and the last people need to guess who say it. get it?? haiz.... i know.... you don't get it. I'm suck in explaining things... sorry... 

Then finally we get to serious stuff. We are put to groups. the groups are not just now the ice breaking game group. Is the 5-day-together group. get it? ermm....
like.... the following those 5 days, we always be the same group. even for the Talentime. 

While the sis Tuan Tynn read out names for the participants to group, I keep praying that hopefully that my close friend(etc, Steph, Emily or Wei Lin) group got people I know and 1 person to be the same group XP

it only work 10% though. The person not the same group and Jia Yee-a tuition mate-same group. 
wait.... coincident there's a visakaian same group with me!! 
the one that's peacing =D
not bad 1st thought. Is just the 1st day what can get any worst for that day??

But there's still worst things than not same group with friends. not same dorms.... SHOOT.... damn sad.... Emily's dorms is full already.... so I can't sleep there... so I sleep at the other dorm.
But that time Jacqueline same dorm with me, cause she also no place to sleep.
That time I pray next few day will be better... :)

photo credit:
Bro ZhengGuan and Bro Wai Lun/Allen

can see more photos at from bro ZhengGuan and bro WaiLun/Allen

No comments: