Thursday, January 20, 2011

Midvalley

Today, I went to Midvalley, cause my mom want to go to The Robinson Sales. BUT I WANT TO GO TO TROPICAL!!!!!!!!! yeah... today's holiday, cause is Thaipusam.

Before that I've "trick" my brother to go Tropicana there to watch movie, so I've got chance to buy that rings!!!! XD
haiz... too bad then. I don't want to disappoint my mom, so I follow her to Midvalley. 

The Robinson sell a lot of expensive things. and... I can't find anything I like there although they sold with massive discounts over there. I saw rings too, but is those diamond type =/

Haiz... I leave the shop with disappointment... cause can't find my ring... On the way to find lunch, I saw a bag!!! 
love the bag... give kinda cow girl look =D

I saw rings too!!! but I don't like the design.... wait... there's 1, but the ring is too thick. so I didn't buy... Guess what how much is the price?? 1 of RM19.90!! 2 for RM30.
Haiz... I still like the Tropicana 1....

hopefully I can go there(tropicana) soon and buy it if is still there...

No comments: