Friday, January 28, 2011

Ring Ring Ring~~~

haha... FINALLY I BOUGHT THE RING!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yup, I bought it in Tropicana City. At first I thought it was RM25 right?? but is actually RM20.
When we are about to go back. there 24 kids are going to perform at 3.00PM, but sadly I need to leave. You know what are they performing?? Drums. Chinese Drums!!! the all the age range is about primary kids!! OMG!!!! everyone there so cute and playing those drums!!! They're so neat!!! I get to see them practice awhile. That's why I know





You realize I only show the clef?? cause I know you don't want to know what's around it.

And in the morning... I realize how much I miss my hand shadow XD

I mostly wear the ring on my index finger. But now, I may change the ring to other ringer, like my thumb and 3rd finger.


 I think the best is still the thumb. but I still wear it in my index finger =D

No comments: