Friday, January 7, 2011

D2YC 2010 Part 2 - Real pain has started

We have to wake up at 6.00AM
Of cause, I kinda can't sleep in the 1 night. Did I told you that I'm same dorm as Jacqueline, Sabrina and Lois's gang. In the mid night, Lois's gang wanna sleep like all seize together. So I also join in... But I sleep at the side... so is not really seizy.. 

If not I'm not mistaken I woke up quite early until I don't what time I woke up. I think I woke up at 4 something and I can't sleep back. sad.... 
So I think about 5 something, I finally get up of the hard mat. yup, you have not heard wrong, we sleep on the map=kinda-like-floor. Don't worry... you'll get used to it =D

after I've clean myself, I go visit Emily's dorm. That dorm I know half of the people. Which is Emily, JiaYee, WeiLin and PuiYan. and another 4 girls a few days later I only know who are they which is Eunise, Areecca, FooMay and Kylie.

Emily told me that actually that there's still got place. Mid night suddenly 1 or 2 of the girls is gone(possibly went to other dorms.) and they told me if i still want to change dorm, I'm allow. Of cause I'll change right?? no offense.
But when I change dorm, I feel bad for Jacqueline, cause I left her in the dorm =(

at 6.20AM, we were told that we are suppose to gathered up hall. sorry.. I mix up the 2 hall there. The hall that has a big Buddha on top of the building(outside lah of cause!)
We 1st do Puja, then morning exercise conducted by bro Melvin. and played games. catching games. sadly I can't explain or demo to you neither. 
we have to put into 4 people in a group.
kinda 4 people
Bro Alex putting us into groups

has been in groups and can you spot me??
did you see my "sexy back"??
yeah, something like that... see the gaps?? there'll be a chaser and a runner.
kay... I try my best to explain.
chaser need to chase the runner. runner have to run away from chaser. runner can run to any of the group, then the last people of the group that the runner had to quickly run to find other group so that he/she won't be caught by the catcher. get it?

Then went on our war games. War games is the game that can earn props for our talentime.
This war game is who move the chairs and reach the line the fastest.

Yeah, while stand on the chair and move the chair, without touching the floor. this game need team work
is my group!!! and Nicholas still smiling for the camera while others busying moving the chairs
sadly my group didn't make it, but we still have fun and team work together =D

The next activity is Tour around the temple.
Is not just tour or visits around, we have to take note of it so later we create question for other team to answer. If other team can answer, the team that answer the question get marks. If no one can answer, than the team who create the question is awarded with marks.

Can't really show photos of the tour.... cause they don't have... sorry....
But I still continue my experience throughout the camp.

Then we have a workshop by brother Wai Cheong.
Is kinda about anger and angry.... sorry, I forgot what's the tittle, but I kinda remember what's about.
I agree with him about how to control our anger.
write all the anger in a anger diary. But me, I write it in blog. So is better XP
In the beginning that, when he ask who angry before stand up and I stand. you know what?? He gave us candies!!! XD
Then at the end, he gave those who everyone that wants another candy. So that's why I have 2!!
This love is Emily thought of it.
I really like the workshop.

Move on, is hymn singing, conducted by sis Nicole
only Jac and me high high, others like still shy shy =(

After singing, sis Nicole taught us a dance, which is.... hm...... something march... sorry.... can't remember the name....
look around
swim~~~
grown up
swim~~~
Move on to our stations games. Stations games got lots of games so roughly explain it.

Blind fold
one person guilds the blind one to pick up things that the committee wants

untie the strings
Untie is strings and tie in back. tell you is HARD.

Do ALL the taskes
push up
eat all and drink all
sit up
roll/turn the caste 
lift up you leg for few minutes
do sudoku
fill the pail with the cups have given.
finish the tasks and of cause, need team work.

and 1 of my-not-favorite station games
The ugly dance
The group that appear in the pictures are not my group, but I tell you, I think I didn't do well in it.
The ugly dance is like, we have to follow a video the dance step.... erm... something like following the mirror.

and I didn't get to do this
look at the person in front of you for a few minutes without laughing.
I really wanna try!! be times up so can't do =(

Then Puja... after Puja something happen....
something came in the hall and sit down...
 I tell you that cat is not a normal cat you think, it somehow is like human =)

After lunch, we have a drama talk by Mr Wong. The Mara and Santa Claus... haha... just joking.... He just a guy =)

Then that day had ended =)

No comments: