Sunday, November 2, 2014

Kids with food

Today, after followed mombuying all the food that we need for the week, we went to the top floor to eat breakfast.

While eating, I happened to see a kid around 5 years old that was sitting at the next table from where I was. This kid was fed by his auntie or grandma, I'm not sure. He was fed with chee cheong fun and ais kacang.

My 1st thought when I saw was the ice kacang, "woah... Ais kacang for breakfast... Dad will be so mad if I do that, lucky kid"

Later on, then I saw his mother was leaving his sis, I assumed, cause she was also around his age. I notice that he wanted to follow them. The auntie/grandma stop him because of he did not finish his food. I overhearded that his mother then tried to explain to him that they were only gonna buy girl's clothes and not gonna buy toys, but he still wanted to follow them. I think that's when they got my 2nd time attention. 

I could see that the boy already finish more then half of the plate of his food and I could say that he left like only few three to five more spoon of adult size. I
see that he already don't want to eat, but she insist him to finish his food and say 'don't waste the food'. He still constantly fed the boy, one kid-size-spoon of food, then another spoon of ais kacang

My mind was thinking, "WTH... That kid is like 5 years old. I'm pretty sure he is super full already based on how empty the plate is". The lady keep in feeding and feeding, and sometimes she even needed to force him eat even wen he tried to resist her. I felt bad for the kid

Peace out (Y)

No comments: