Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eye infection

Hmmm....

I have been having some eye infection. I only it today, after consult one of close friend of father, which is a doctor. 

All these while, I thought it was I rubbed I eye too hard until the inner corner of my eye crack?? I think that's the word. Cause the skin look cracked and if dry, like wound, I tend to peel it off and it bleed a bit. 

And also... I before it gotten serious... But having lots of 'eye poop', don't know the actual term.... As for today, not as much as last few weeks ago. 

When I got worried was when whenever I blink, the harden/dry part of the skin will cause some irritation. 

End of... After seeing the doctor, he said its infection from the contacts lens I'm using. Great.... T_T 
I admit, I think last month I forgot to change them XC

And now I need to eat some antibiotics and put some eye drop every 2 hours. Hmmm... And I couldn't wear them for 10 days. What!!

Lesson learn is must change contacts when it's time. Or at least take care properly!!!

Peace out (Y)

No comments: