Monday, November 10, 2014

Dental experience

Yup... I actually never went to a dentist to check my teeth. Those school checkings was not included. And when I was still a kid to pluck out my baby teeth. 

The purpose of me going to clinic for to scaling my teeth and at the same time, maybe check for cavities. 

I know school been checking, but I don't know what they check for. 

So morning around 9.30am, I went to the Kelana Jaya dentist, the government subsidies, I think. Not to mention, it has lots of people.

It had been awhile that I haven't been there since that last time I pull of one of my big baby tooth, cause and feel like a tooth starting to grow from the side. So my mom at that time, quickly bring me there, so don't let it to be worse. 

Anyway... When I reach the counter to get a number. I was super blur, cause I don't know what to do. So I took the number and wait. The lady at the counter gave me a weird look. And slowly guide me the procedure. Man.... I felt so embarrassed at that moment, cause I so noob. 

I waited for very long..... Until 11am, only my turn. The dentist that help me check is a Chinese lady :) 
Anyway... She nice and the result of my teeth is pretty nice. She said, she can't help any cavity and there's no need to do scaling. 

I was like 'woah... I didn't even take care properly, and no cavity. And I waited for hours and got this results....'. Then mom told me at least you got good news be relief with. So yeah

That's my dental experience for today. Peace out (Y)

No comments: