Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Petrol station

After class, when to the petrol station that was on the way to my place from campus. Last week, I went and pumped petrol and the guy that helped me to fill in the gas, keep insisting on filling full tank or use the slightly good/pricey gas. Of cause said no to everything. And finally I said, "fine, I'll do it next time", to stop talking to me or what. Cause I'm not comfortable with them. 

When I reached the station, the same guy that help last time, recognized me. So when I parked my car, he went and shake the damn car. Gosh... I dislike that moment. I was like, "why the hell you need to shake the car like an ape trying to go it or I'm not even close to you"

I finally got of the car, cause need to pay and they won't leave me. The same guy think he close to me and keep asking me the same old questions, "full tank.... The better petrol...." But I still insist what gas I wanted and how much I wanted to pay for. Lucky for the other guy for helping me out. 

The other guy did try asking some questions, although it was awkward but it's alright. This guy!! Totally gives me a UNCOMFORTABLE vibe. Errrr!!! Now that guy gonna call me 'London' cause that time I was wearing a big 'London' tshirt. 

Damn!!! All the way back from the gas station been swearing and mad about the incident... Next time... Next time... I'm not gonna fill petrol alone again... Unless I have no choice. 

Peace out (Y)


No comments: