Thursday, November 13, 2014

In my own room xDD

Heehee... My mom been. Planning to come to Puchong to keep the house in shape. Since Tat gor and Pearl jie are now staying Beijing. So the house is vacate. 

Anyway, yesterday everyone or most of the students of Sunway Tes we're rushing to enroll for the classes for next sem. Dinner I had Sushi King, cause they having this offer of one plate RM 3. So yeah... I was so nervous too eat too much but I still eat😁😁 is just that not much

In the end, I managed to enroll for what I what. One thing for sure, the server was lag as hell. My friends all complain about the server in the whatsapp group chat. And someone said everyone refresh the page like flushing the toilet. Man.... That's funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Then after dinner, I packed and prepare to go Puchong. While transferring my things to the car. There was a cat just sitting outside or in the porch of my house. So cute!!!

Anyway... I wish I could play with the cat. But I got to do what. Normally, I notice this cat will sit where the place where the dustbin outside, like the tiny compartment, on normal days. The cat will run away whenever I go close. These few days it starting to come closer to me, but not too close. On raining days, it will hide where we keep our newspaper outside. I think there feels warm :/

One things I'm excited to go stay in Puchong is my room!!! I love my room!!! 


Wanted to take selfies, thought of posting in Instagram... But it didn't look good... So screw it and post it here xDD

Anyway, it feels nice to be in my own room. Can focus more properly to study I hope 

When I went for the run, this morning. Actually, while walking back, I happen to look up and saw this



Peace out (Y)

No comments: