Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Disappointed myself

Haiz.... Why can't I do anything that's right?? I felt like I keep causing problem and trouble to people that I'm working with.

I think one of the old post, I forgot when, but I broke a key... So last meeting of a camp, the exco-logistics pass the sets of key to head programs... Then someone told another to remember to teach how to use the key. When I heard this, I was like kinda sad... If I was more mindful, i might not broke the key. And I won't be feeling like crap. 

Then today... I found out that I booked a booth on the wrong dates to promote the camp. And the exco for that society misunderstood. And again, I caused another problem. 

Why why why??? If I pay more attention, then I won't make so most mistakes???? I thought that time I book on the correct date. I didn't expect that I book on the wrong date.

Haiz... Anyway... Peace out (Y)

No comments: