Thursday, November 27, 2014

I don't know....

I know that the topic I know and the other topic others know are different... 

I tried to share or talk about some issues about some celeb I like to her. She was like "so... It's not a bother to me or doesn't make a different if anything happen to them". Inside me was like ,"WTH... I'm trying to talk and share something I like to you and you don't give a damn..."

I know there super different on things we like. Interest of music is totally different. I don't watch much dramas now, since I'm kinda restricted to computers and tv was spoiled and parents for give a damn to replace it. I really really want to know the stories the dramas going on, eventhou is Taiwan or Hong Kong drama. I don't watch doesn't mean I don't like. So you won't share this kind of matter to me cause I don't give a damn. That's why there's always a freaking gap between you or anyone when others don't really give a damn about you eventhou you want to be in. 

Enlighten me please on some current affairs you interested in. If not... There's nothing to talk about between us. You said you like to talk, but you won't share some, make me hesitant to share with you cause the response to it kinda a bummer. 

Damn... I know now I'm upset... But... Fine... Gotta let it go.... Peace out (Y)

No comments: