Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fine fine!!

I can't help it but feel this way. I know I shouldn't be, but I do!!!! 😢😢

I think a mentioned a bit, just a tiny bit about a crush. Haiz.... I mentioned about I added the person in fb, then I try again on other social media. I waited and waited, still no freaking response from other social media that I followed him. 

Tried to change my profile pic, so it's the same with the other, tried to share the post from the other media in fb. Both pic and post, the person 'like' them. And I thought he might forgotten me, since pass by in campus, the person didn't see  or notice me. That's why I was kinda wanted to give up. Today, I went a run, and saw him, and he said 'hi' back. 

Now I feeling damn confuse and upset. But at the same time, I wanted to give up tht damn crush. And just want to be normal.... Like a normal friend and no other feelings.

Normally I'll post photos of my outings with friends. But now, not so much, cause of my phone/camera quality. Or friends posting almost same photos. So I won't post. That's why I also seldom link Instagram to fb. Now I'm back to not link insta pics to fb :/

Hazizzz... anyway peace out (Y)

No comments: