Friday, October 31, 2014

Two 1st for a day

After the prom happen... I've kinda been #YOLO for new things

For example like what happened today. During my break during my F9 EDC, I followed Pei Qian to cafeteria and accompany her to eat. Then I saw a panda mascot!!! 

Normally whenever I see a mascot or someone as a clown, chai shen or Santa Claus, I would run to the direction. I have no idea what cause this phobia. But when I see the panda, even part of me is hesitated, I just want to take photo with the panda!!

After when toilet, slowly, with encouragement from Pei Qian, I gather my guts and find the panda and take photo with the panda
shouldn't have bend down
From Instagram :)

So that's my 1st on voluntary to confront a mascot. And I'm glad that I did that :)

~~~~~~~~

Later on the evening, my parents treat Pearl jie for a dinner in Tony Roma's before she fly to Beijing and work. 

When I was about to walk in, I was surprised. Why? Because the decoration for Haloween go all out. I mean, cotton-looking-webs are covering the ceiling, floors covered by dried leaves and a few of 'ghost'. 

At few I was reluctant to go in. In the end I still go in, felt a bit scared until I saw my family, then I felt bit more safer :)

When we done with our food, and almost going to leave. Then I suggested to take photos and selfies with the 'ghost' in the spirit of Halloween. It was so random and odd that it came out from me. 


almost got scared by this thing
mom has the epic scared face xD

Holy cow... don't dare to turn back




eeiii!!! but behind there's epic photobom




In the end of the day, I'm super glad I did those things. I did not regret and I'm actually happy about it :)

Peace out (Y)

No comments: