Saturday, November 8, 2014

Just another day past

Few days ago, my father just scolded me for not focusing on studying, about me keep failing and compare me with his friends' children on how long they gonna finish this course (ACCA). About What ever I did, listening to music is a bad habit. And why not get a degree in listening music. About me keep following my bro and mom go out and no time taken to study. About me drinking carbonated drink. About me going out. About the table I study is messy. About the meditation course(man... He was totally wrong about this. It's not a meditation course!!! It's a development youth society!!) about me being stupid like my mom(I don't like he said that). A lots of about he mention, but I was mad at the same time... So didn't really pay attention some of it. 

When I tried to defend myself, my mom stops me. So when that time he scolded, I just keep quiet and let him talk and talk. This few days it's had been tough. I couldn't go out. I only could go when he is outstation. He also keep scolding my mom for keep going out and blame on the Sunday classes she went and say she didn't learn anything and says there's no love. 

WTH??? What you know about it??? If you want love, then you don't be so grumpy and always look all things negatively all the time and so my mom and me will approach you easily. Whenever you bad mood, there will be like a BIG HUGE angry wall around you. 

Last month I already think for myself, whether want to stay back at campus until the library close only come back home. But I end up throw that plan away cause, I want to have naps and exercise and I can. 

After he scolded me, I was like, "Fine!!! You want me to study?? I go campus everyday(try) and study, cause I couldn't face you to study case of your damn ugly aura". Of cause I didn't say that out loud... 

And I did today. Going campus, after lunch. 

I did study thou. Do pass year questions. F9. But very slow... Now I'm in a big trouble for finals... I stay from around 12pm to 5.45pm, I manage to do 2 questions, out of 5. This is bad news. The six hours plus all the dilly dally. But is at least something. At home, I couldn't do anything. More distraction and think. At campus wifi not that great... So I think that's good in a way and they also block some game server. Some of the main games I couldn't play. 

I are a early lunch today and it's only salad. So around 3-4pm, I was feeling hungry already. I did pack some tiger biscuits. I knew that's not enough. So I went to pyramid and try out the new Christmas Starbucks flavour. The Christmas Cookie Frap. When I got to pyramid, there was a big crowd and they were a huge fans of 5SOS. And there was a lot honking sound, so I was very distracted. When I ordered... I ordered wrongly. I went and ordered venti size instead of tall. Then I cause the barista that served me a problem. I felt bad....

When I got home today... His mood was still the same I guess. When I got back home, the kitchen was in chaos. He just simple THROW some oven utensils clothes all messy on the dining table. My mom even said, when he prepare pumpkin for dinner, he go throw here throw there, knock the chair here and there. The skins of the pumpkin also all over the sink and he didn't clean up. End up it's my mom and me have to clean up his mess. 

Haiz... I really don't know what his deals is...  Anyway I hope things are getting better and I could progress my revision faster and more effective. 

Peace out (Y)

No comments: