Friday, December 5, 2014

Hell yeah!!! Maybe :/

Hell yeah!! Just finish my F9 paper today!! But I don't feel awesome and don't have a nice feelings then F5. Although it was like simpler then I expected, but of cause I have lots of questions I don't know how to do and stuff. 

Maybe I practise F5 more, that's why I have more confidence that I would pass F5. F9? I have less than 50% ofconfidence that would pass. 

Anyway.... There's always a sad stories whenever I write a post. Okay... Not sad.... Is just something I'm disappoint at myself. 

Last night, my coursemate had post in my group chat saying that want to have dinner at The Burger Lab. Not to mention, The Burger Lab just opened in Sunway this week and having offer for the 1st 100 people to have buy one free one burger. The shop is just next to Orange(a hawker stall)

When they mentioned... I was like to myself, I don't know... I already got a feeling of don't-want-to-go, cause everyone will be finishing their finals the next day and I still have Monday for F4 to go. So I kept quiet until the next day (which was today). Then say, "nah... I'm not joining you guys". 

I don't know why... I got a feeling that I might not enjoy the company, even eating an awesome burger, when knowing others had done their finals and listened to their plans after finals kinda made me hurt. Sometimes, it's better to not know, if it make me hurt, just a little bit. 

I know... I know sometimes I confusing. Sometimes I want to know what they're doing... Sometimes I don't want to know what they're... Maybe it depends on the time and situation. Like that situation I just mentioned (about I still have F4 paper to go) 

Haiz... Anyway... I'm hope and pray I'll pass my papers. And, peace out (Y)

No comments: