Friday, December 17, 2010

Feel Betrayed

I feel weird that almost or more than 1 week that I haven't received any SMS from any from my friends.
From last week till yesterday, I felt kinda betrayed and bail by friends, no offence those who know me and reading it. Is my blog so I can write what I want. Anyway, most of them don't read my blog =/

Until today, I went to outing with Peiyan they all @ Sunway, then I know that they got send but I didn't receive them.
So I quickly take out my battery and my SIM card out of my phone and put them back. And you know what? there's a lot of message, but is not ALL message, only message of the 5 new message.

ARGH!!! Then I realise, I'm so damn pissed and the same time, I'm so sorry. =(
and now... I still don't know that how many messages that I've received and I didn't get to see it.

In the end I still don't know what's wrong with my phone after I've fix it. =/

I got a feeling that these 1 week plus there's people sms me and I just somehow didn't get those sms.
Sorry for those that sms me and I didn't got them... I'm so so so sorry.... =C

No comments: