Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blur blur incident

Today, I went pasar malam at SS3. Obviously the pasar malam is big.

When I was walking down the street, I felt like somebody at the back of me walk quite close to me. I panic a bit. Lucky until a junction, we both walk different direction. but that time, she look like a person I know(yeah, is a girl, not a guy!)

Me brother and me were looking for sweet corn for my mom, she suddenly crave for corns. After walking two streets, he bro plan to belanja me Slurpee =D

When we at 7Elevan, I saw that girl again!!! Then I confirm that girl I know!

SHE WAS WEN YU!!!!
she was same class as me when I was Standard one and two. And both year she is the president of the class.
OMG!!! I long time didn't see her already!!! She became prettier and taller!! and I plummer and short. So I don't dare to look at her or confront at her. but, I notice that once I went in 7Elevan, she kept looking at me. When I filling my Slurpee, she still stare at me, she stare I lagi don't dare to turn to her direction. Even my brothere pay for the Slurpee, he also notice that she kept staring at me... oh no....

But then, after I was "hiding" at the magazine corner, she was gone.
Haiz.... I'm still shy as usual.....

No comments: