Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SS501

After seeing KHJ in Pavilion, KL. I'm crazy about SS501 more XD

I keep find their MV in youtube, read about their group in Wikipedia. Until I go download their songs and MV!! I only manage to download 2 MV.
Which is Love Ya and Deja Vu






I'm so glad that these two MV sync into my ipod. I wanted to download more, but this two videos is enough, I think. CAN'T STOP WATCHING THEM!! XD

I think I like the group because, yeah, of cause they're totally HOT!, I like their dance moves and the songs are super catchy =D

My Little Secret of this story:
Before I listen to Love Ya, I can't find the voice of Kim Hyun Joong. After hearing the song and the MV(Love Ya), I manage to hear him. Then hearing few other SS501's songs, I manage to figure out who is singing. yipee~~~


After watching a lot of their videos, now I wish to learn popping. OMG!!! Just look at them!!! cool right!!?? That's why I wanna to learn!!! but I know that i'll never get the chance =/

No comments: