Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Korean course

an yong ha she yo!!!! *hello!! in Korean*

I type is pin yin cause can't write it in Korean words in my computer. Yeah, now crazy about Super Junior and SS501. So I'm kinda keen in learning them.

If I'm not mistaken I started learning it from November and ended in 9th of December.
I take the course with Emily and my 2nd brother. We study in UTAR at section 14.
Starting a few days still can follow. Then when reach to sentences, I'm kinda loss. Each day pass... the more loss I am...

The last day of the lesson, teacher brought us kimchi and sandwich for us to eat. Admins in Utar also gave us fruits, tea and coffee. Is like we all having a small party in the end of the lesson.

Haiz... now the course had ended.... i need to be more work working, if now what I learn from the class is gonna be useless. What I mean is practise while I can =D

No comments: