Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong @ Pavilion!!!

HELLO PEOPLE!!! I'm back again.

Yup!! KIM HYUN JOONG had been in MALAYSIA!!!!!
KHJ came to M'sia to promote TheFaceShop product. =D

So 10.30AM I went to PeiYan's grangpa's house to meet up with her there, so her uncle can pick us to Pavilion. my mom also followed too. =)

We reach there about 12PM something. We kinda clueless, cause we were drop at the residence place.
Peiyan said she was hungry, everyone say eat what also can. My mom and me suggested Manhattan's Fish Market and eat. I like their garlic rice and chips only. =P

Normally, my mom will order the plate that can share and 1 perfect catch(bottomless drink and 1 soup of the day). Peiyan ordered Tiramisu and ice lemon tea. I was surprise because tiramisu is EXPENSIVE, but we didn't say anything


After eating, we look for the gathering place which is the Entrance of Pavilion. tell you, there's full of people and fans.
1st thing 1st, we line up to get our door gift. I'm so dumb I didn't know that need to bring the postcard and I only brought the voucher. Lucky PY brought extras.

The door gift is KHJ poster and 1 face mask.
but if purchased Rm300 and more also will get a notebook with KHJ in the cover.

After we line up for the door gift, we line up to get in the arena. The line is purchased RM30. Only the 200 people that line up will get to go in. When lining up, I saw Yue Teng!!!
We waited long, then suddenly the line is getting shorter and shorter. and that's how I know about the going-in-the-arena thingy plus is YueTeng told me about it.

my hand(the fair one) and PY's hand(the dark one)

VIP!!!

Then we got THIS!!


Finally when is time to go in the arena, everyone cameras up and took the picture of the stage and of cause plus me too.
The stage



 Finally when is time to go in the arena, everyone cameras up and took the picture of the stage and of cause plus me too.

We still need to wait for a while cause is not 5 yet. And my bored, so I took pictures of the surrounding. =)

with lots of sweat =)

love shape green balloon!!! <3


lots of people

lots of people

lots of people

lots of people

lots of people

lots of people

lots of people
Lots of people where!!! I was at the back at the arena(or maybe in between the arenas, so kinda lots of air. I doubt the people in front have air.

at 1st i thought it was TH or HT. but now I only know is HJ



I <3 KHJ

be happy~~


Christmas tree top


just the face!!! XD

love the rose clip

crowd till esprit. wow..

me and the green love balloon !! XD
the poster!! wish can take picture is those

aaww...

Then stage lighting had light up
means, is going to start!!!! 

Then the mc come out and talk about KHJ


sorry for the blur
   
talking...

surprised i get it clear =D 

inviting KHJ in!!!


awww.... =D

HOTT!!!!! XD





hand doesn't stop me and taking pic XD


love the angle





awww.....
 
shoot!! a hand blocking!! almost can get a clear shot
going to take a sit to sigh autograph C=
signing..


see that smile C=
sadly this is too blur...


lucky fan
SO LUCKY!!!

very lucky!!! 

sitting back and sign A LOT!! 

see that smile, it shines >.<





telling fans be careful!! don't push!! *wow, such kind hearted guy >_<*

shiny smile XD
Puiyan, Peiyan and me

borrow people's autograph and take.
OMG!!! Now I only realize that his signature is SUPER BIG!!! AAWWW~~~~

My secret of this story:
My mom payed the bill, of cause adults will belanja right??
I wanted to eat quickly but PY said still got lots of time. then I can't help it.
When she reach there- like I said- a lot of people. We have to line up all the way.
I can't help it when I didn't know they need the postcard and I thought they just need to voucher.
so that's why I just brought the voucher.
When we line up at the line to get in the arena(before getting the VIP stamp and the line is already very long), she keep-kinda- scold me that I didn't bring my postcard, say i want to eat Manhattan's Fish Market and eat so long and some more need to belanja her again!!
Sh*tla... if she mention belanja eat thing, cai ni dao sa(translate:I won't bother you anymore)!! 

No comments: