Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends

secretlittlestory:
while with PeiYan they all... we got talk about PMR results and PY remembered that I've camp and she told Cla that lucky they didn't follow go to the camp, if not can't take results. I feel kinda insulted. D2Y camp is from 19th of December till 24th of December and PMR results come out at 23th of December. 

I keep thinking and ask myself that what type of friend are they. back-stab friend? keep-secret-from friend? not-friend friend? crazy friend? keep-secret-from-me friend? bossy friend? think-always-they're-always-the-main friend? think-of-themselves friend?
or
caring friend? honest friend? helpful friend?

I have 2 groups of friends. PY gang... okay don't talk about the gang, just the individuals.
haiz.... everybody's is not perfect. Sometimes sure I'll think them as bad and all those negative thoughts that I can come out with. But sometimes, when I didn't meet the person, I sometimes will be mad at the person. Then when I meet with the person face to face, I'm not that mad. but still there's a slight anger there but can't show it when I want. 
About me in this gang, I most of the time I was myself, talk to them, have the some interest(k-pop, idols). But there's also times I can't be myself around them, when we talk about things that I'm no interested in. 
Sometimes, they are telling something and I got a feeling that is weird(sounds kinda cannot believe), then I think that should buy it or not.
wow.... even myself can't explain this friends thingy when I actually typing about it.

The other gang, is like I never had =D
Is like those in tv, shopping, do nails, girl gossip etc. but this gang is most trustable, I mean you can trust them in what they say. But of cause sometimes, I can't talk, cause I don't know what to talk about.

Of cause they are same thing, is just I trust who more and some background that make me more careful with them that should I buy their story anot. There's also sometimes I can't be trusted. I just sometimes ashame maybe the things/stuff, so I can't tell the truth until it really need to come out or they found out is a lie. Then I only tell the truth. I don't always lie though.

haiz.... there's nothing in my life I'm proud of... I don't know how I have things I'm proud of, so I can share it with people, especially with friends, then I will not be so quiet while meet up with friends.
But I'm still grateful that I've friends that around me c:

No comments: