Wednesday, December 29, 2010

new haircut

yup, I'm having a new haircut. you have not hear it wrong.

haiz.... i miss my fringe.... =(
now my fringe is kinda puffy, hope it flatten and slightly longer then is OKAY already... I miss my old fringe to much!!!! =(

hello to my new hair =D

sometimes I love my fringe(old), sometimes I feel annoyed when is messy. but once in a while have to cut, so is neater I guess =)

went to the salon at Alice. is at SS2. 
this is the 2nd time I went to this salon. Last time was ok, of cause 1st few week was not use to the new hair. When my fringe is long, I love it! see my old fringe
Long right!!! gosh by talking about it, I miss it =(

okay continue about my another new experience about the salon.

I thought of just cutting it shorter, even for the fringe. I never try the hair washing, so my mom allowed me this time try the hair wash.

While waiting, I listen to my ipod and read my Thirst book. gosh... some how..... I don't like the smell of the salon. when I got my really 1st hair cut in salon when I was before standard 1, I already hate the smell. 

When is my turn to cut, the lady ask me how would I what hair I would want. Of cause I don't know. I just want to look good. So I just follow what she say. What is want is just shorter and can tie up. She also asked whether want to make it tinner, I also say yes. 

Then she begin to cut. She cut cut cut, trim trim trim, suddenly I feel slightly pain when she cut. My guess, I think she use the scissors and pluck! okay... I know it sounds wrong! like I said I was just guessing, so it maybe wrong.

After cutting, is time for my hair washing. I think they used a orange flavored shampoo, but I don't know what brand. OMG.... is so rough.... i think I don't know how to describe lah.
but when the lady like try to take away some bubbles off my head, I saw a lot of my hair at the bubbles, so embarrassing.... even at home my hair drop a lot... she wash that hard, dunno how much hair she can get by washing.

okay.... talking about washing hair is kinda embarrassing... 

I feel funny though... I still wonder where the weird smell come from. of cause not from the awesome orange flavored smell shampoo or the hair blower. Then what I still have no idea where it come from...

No comments: