Friday, December 17, 2010

Is so unfair

Pei Yan told me that her dancing class(last year she join, but this year quit cause of PMR) will open a class that teach MVs' dancing moves

Actually, this year I wanted to learn already. A few months before PMR, I asked my mom that can I join dancing class. She say can! but after PMR, afraid will interfere with PMR. So I just be patience then.

After PMR, Pei Yan didn't mention it, so I thought she don't want to join back yet. So I wait again. Today's outing, she told me about the dancing class that teach about MV's dancing moves/steps.

When I came home, I ask my mom again, and you know what she say??? she say after 1st term exam!!! reason? is afraid I can't cope during my 1st term
WTH!! HOW CAN'T LIKE THAT!!! Keeping delay and delay, and delay until there's is no chance?? Is that what she wants??? I know is for my own good. but only 1 hour!!! how can that 1 hour hurt that much!!!?? 

No comments: