Saturday, December 18, 2010

Whole day @ Sunway Pyramid

Outing at Sunway with Peiyan, Clarissa Ho, Chai Lee, Ee Lin.

Today after piano class, I straight go Sunway Pyramid. Yesterday, I was so emo... cause one 1 had reply my messages. So before I reached Sunway, I was like, thinking what will happen when nobody tell me anything and I just go there blankly.

I even called Ee Lin, but she didn't pick up her phone. Then I called Clarissa, only she picked up. I don't dare to call PeiYan though. Then I only know that they are meeting at McD.

When I was walking to McD, I meet up with EL. coincidents, later CL came. Then I only realize that they were planning to ice skate.
Haiz.... that time I regret didn't listen to my mom to bring gloves for incase and say maybe they'll will change their mind to skate... sad...
While waiting the the both of them, I was so mad because no one told me about the ice skating and the plans.

If they really want to skate, I will not going to go in! cause I don't want to waste my money and buy another socks and gloves. If my mom know this, she'll sure scold the hell out of me.

PY and Cla were half an hour late. So three of us actually wanted to use this accuse to make that feel guilty
Then we discuss that we change the plan to go RedBox(karaoke). When we reach RedBox, PY and Cla were already there. Both of them OF CAUSE don't look happy. Obviously they were upset about the plan that had been change by me.

Then we discuss to change the plan to watch movie. Haiz...  Go back to square 1 still.
heehee... we watch LeLio PoPo

Lunch we go Sakei Sushi. CL's favorite. while waiting for out food, PY told me that I didn't reply any of her message. I was kinda surprise. So I did some tricks on my phone(click this if you wanna know more). Then I was so upset, this whole thing was actually my fault. Is I didn't see those message, so the plan actually change. Is all my fault.....
Haiz... don't talk this sad stuff already lah I already got 1 post of blame myself.


While waiting for the food, I took some picture =D
lighting in sakei sushi







yummy!



Then we went to watch our movie!!!
The movie is so touching, at the end lah. it has a very good moral values. taught us to take care of elderly people, don't left our parents, care our parents, if not you want to repay them, sometimes you have not chance to repay them when you really want to repay their effect to raise us up.
I cried during the movie... sad huh... I'm so easy to cry when wacthing movie...

After watching, everyone went back. and I stayed back. When I was alone, I went shopping for a while. I went to piercing shop or something like that. I just looking for hand accessories. I bought 2 hand accessories, 2 for RM10, I thought is kinda reasonable, so I bought.


Dunno why I just love them!!! <3<3<3

Then I went to MPH to wait for my mom and bro. While waiting I read Vampire Kisses

Then we eat dinner at Hart Chicken. the only thing I like there is ICE CREAM!!! XD
Honeydew ICECREAM!!!!
Once my mom saw the bracelet and asked for the price, she said is expensive and not nice.... so sad.... it broke my sweet little heart.... =C
But I don't care and I wear it still =D

No comments: