Thursday, November 13, 2008

haiz...

i won't say the rest of the exam, coz it's sucks... only got 2 paper that I'm happy abt it, which is science and Geo(although not A), but is the highest among the rest... i wish English and math get A(haven't get the marks).. the saddest is Chinese... i only got 41... so huh??

i let my mom know already, so do mad and she realise i read twilight and new moon during exam... not in school lah, is at home, i curi-curi read the books... then after exam y i read so fast?? then she know that i read... scold my like hell... angry me abt this for few days.. now also still angry at me...

sometimes i'm messy in a way keeping stuff.. book everywhere.. so she very easy angry abt this.... then i'm so angry at her, but i didn't tell her... i said to myself, "why can't you be patient?? no need to so so rush or wht mah!!!"

when she angry then i say this to myself and ask myself calm down myself... haiz... sad lah..

No comments: