Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 big round

today got music lesson. Last week, teacher ask me to buy 120pgs in one exercise book. today i just remember. so i need to buy in hurry..

I suppose to buy after my Chinese tuition. But my mom didn't pick me, is my brother, so didn't buy.. when i reach home, my mom only remember. haiz... Then i ask my brother to go to 7 eleven to buy. the 7 eleven is near my house, so we walk there

when we go... no 120 pgs, only got 80 pgs. sad case.... i use a bit of money to buy Slurpee... heehee.. weird huh... then my brother say,"mayb the mini market got sell leh..". then i say," ok loh..." then we have to walk another side and we reach the mini market... the mini market brings me some old memories... u know why?? coz when i was in kinder garden, every Wednesday, my maid will bring me there... buy what? buy snacks, she belanja me... good leh..

so when we reach the mini market... there got sell, Yay! no need to go to MPH there and buy liao... it cost RM1.50.. so buy lah...

so 1 big round.... under the sun...

No comments: