Thursday, October 30, 2008

1st day of exam!!!

this the 1st time that study so tense. Some more i still got mood the read Twilight. I'm so happy that i study with Wei Lin and Emily. They are kind and helpful. Why the world have EXAM!!! So bad!! Juz make us study for exam... hiaz...

Today exam:-
KHB- OMG! can't remember, but try lah..
GEO- okok lah
Math- sure can lah, i'm ok with that..

i never thought the GEO is easier than the mid-term exam, KHB damn hard, Math, haha i let my mom see, only got 4 wrong... haiz...

But the thing is today, I'm so angry at Daniel Tan. he send sms. when i came back from school... Then i look for my handphone, then got sms...

then most freak me out is that i tell me:"OK. do your belive that i still like you". before that he keep asking that i still like him anot... but i sure say no lah... so long already that we broke up... then i was so angry... then a few more sms then i didn't reply him already....

so freak me out!!!

No comments: