Monday, November 17, 2008

Trip to KKB

not this KKB is not wht r u thinking...
KKB is Kuala Kubu Bharu..^^

Woke up at 6 in the morning. Then abt 7, we go Lotus to eat breakfast. After eating breakfast, we go chetawan temple to wait for the others to come. but only my mom and me going only. my father and brothers didn't go. heehee, weird huh? I wait for Emily and Wei Lin. They came after me.^^

I'm glad they go, if not mayb the trip is boring... BTW, emily juz returned me my Twilight book on time(not like somebody, not in time)... y i'm saying this. We help some people to take stuff. So in the bus, my mom sit Emily's mom, Emily sit with her sis and i sit with Wei Lin.

Our 1st destination is to a... erm.. rumah org cacat... is quite sad u know, if u go, u will see when is going on with them, and how lucky u r! u have a pair of hands and a pair of legs that can use, not mental problem, not hyper(i dunno wht it call..) but some is ok but is juz, as wht i said, those that can't move with their legs is the problem... i won't tell u have is the real situation, when u go, u will know..

Then of coz next we go eat lunch, in Ulu Yam. so much to eat and nice.^_^ but i never get the chance to eat the noodles*sob sob*... their specialty is the noodles.. but i quite like the food... but don't say i'm greedy..

then the next destination is go to temple..^^.. nothing to say abt it. Wait, got. Is the pond. inside the pond have a lot of tortoise, behide the pond there has thing... then got a lot of plants...
The lakeMy mom and me on the stairsEmily's mom, her and her sis I found this flower quite nicethe fruit of the flower on topdunno wht fruit is this...Emily and sue ann
Group photo

then people saw a herd grow in wild. and we try to eat the herd. but i didn't try. coz they say bitter, so i didn't try... but the funny thing is, when wei lin eat the herb, she made a face, so cute, but i didn't take the photo.

then next also a temple, called "ji long tong" , mayb is golden dragon temple. the place nicer then the temple before... we take a lot of photo there....
a buddha statueme and Wei lin



thousands hand buddha
18 statue.. forgot wht it call...heehee... dunno wht are we doing..me, wei lin, emily and sue ann's li' brocan u see nine dragons??
Emily's mom and my mom

then we go mamak shop to have a tea. my mom and ordered 1 condol, 1 milo panas(mine), tisu tosei(share). emily order fried ice-cream, condol, teh-tarik and some others stuff that share with others... but the funny thing is we take wrong things, there is a girl also got order something, but is roti tisu, so my tisu tosai and her roti tisu got wrong... haha... so we share both... heehee..