Friday, November 21, 2008

popia

Today go Pn. Tan's hse, my mom's friend's house to eat popia. my mom had prepare eggs, is strips.Actually we pick Emily and her mom, on the way, we also pick Pn. Yong, my mom's another friend. So when we reach the house(condo). Then we "gan qiao" meet Pn. Joyce and Pn. Yip. So we go together. the house is at the 8th floor. but is quite fast... never thought so fast reach..

when we reach, the house is so neat and clean, of coz cleaner and neater then my hse lah. so each person brought each things. eg, Emily brought taufu, Pn. Yip brought Chinese sausage, Pn. Goh brought cucumber and more... me and Emily dunno wht to do.. so we juz wondering around..

not long, is time to make popia! I wait at the back, so not much people see me.. they prepare a lot of stuff, like popia skin, cucumber, Chinese sausage, egg, taufu, France beans, fried onions, roast pork, sauce(got a lot of type) and more lah.. i can't say more??!! i dunno why that Pn. Tan help me make. so cool! no need to make! i bad hor...

Then the second i made myself. Then i didn't made. but then when my mom say popia very easy hungry very fast. so i made a third. then join Emily back. lucky she brought cards, if not we fell bored..

when we played half way, got dessert. agar-agar and "tong sui". When Emily and i finish, then go back to play.. then again, there still got 2 more popia skin, and they know that we(Emily and me) eat very little... so we go to the kitchen and going to make lah... then Pn. Tan was there. so she help us made the popia. but then we are not quite good at eating spicy, she put the belacan that is very very spicy... OMG! after we eat, then we continue our game.. that time we play heart attack. We have to say the numbers when we put out the cards... but when we say the numbers we stick out our tongue, coz to hot, so we stick out lah.

1st we played speed, then "chow tai di", then fishing, then heart attack. we play until bored already... coz two people play will not be so fun.... but lucky when we play until very sian, then we need to go back already... Yay! can go back already...

No comments: