Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great... thx so much..

Not the "Great! thank u so much!" that in the good mood,
is saying in the bad, angry, hated mood...

My whole family angry at me and you(erm... is abt the a person, read the article !
you also made me more angry at you..
i dunno this coming Tuesday that u will return me anot..
u know that thing is not cheap..
u think is cheap ah...
your family is rich wa...
of coz u can buy anything!

u juz wan it to be ORIGINAL..
from pen drive also can wa...
y u don't come on Tuesday to school..
then u no need keep on drag until now!
argh!
u juz don't wan to waste your time in school..
thought nothing going to happen..
actually got,
is talked abt exam papers..
of u go, then no need to so "ma fan"
keep on asking this and that..

P.S.-don't scold me that I'm saying this abt u..

No comments: