Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight movie!! Wohoo!!

Tell you what, I'm honest with it, don't scold me that who likes Edward in the pic. He looks so weird in the pic, but in the movie, ok ok lah...
****
Today is the 3rd time that I go Sunway Pyramid in this week. So I beg my mom to let me watch the movie. At last she let me go. Yahoo!!
****
My mom ask also ask my bro that he wants to watch with us, but he say no... haiz... never mind.. no boys. only my mom and me again. So I plan to go 9:45, in the morning of coz.. When we reach there... We check the TV that still have sits to watch the 1st show. OMG! Tell you what, the 1st and the 2nd show was FULL. At 1st I was disappointed, but still we lined up to buy the tickets. So we plan watch the 3rd show, which is 4:10PM
****
When it reach our turn, my mom ask that the 1st show still have sits?? End up, still have a few more!! Yay!! No need to come back again. Straight can watch the movie. But we still need to wait for a while for about half an hour. So we just walk around near by. Then is about the time we go back to the Cinema
****
Not long we can go in. I can't wait at that time. But we go to the toilet 1st. weird huh. Then we came out from the toilet, we turn the wrong side and realise we go the wrong way. Oops. Of coz we turn back lah. Then we go in. We found our sit and wait until its starts. When I had took my sit, my mom look around. She look surprise that so many people came to watch, coz she thought it's not popular. That I said, see is famous, is not not popular.
****
Of coz they will stared on the advertisement, then only the movie. When the movie stared, i was shocked the a lot of people sream and i was laughing when the others keep saying SHH!! SHH! Then when Edward appeared, those people sream.. OMG! I talk to myself, juz shut up and watch the movie. But I was grinning when they scream. I was so blank! He looks weird when he is full of white powder on the face and especially, you know that part that if vampire shine under the sun, they will sparks like diomand.
****
If you watch the movie, you will know what i mean...
****
But I like the movie
P.S. you need to read the book only u will understand more

No comments: