Friday, November 28, 2008

Damn her!!

Yesterday, my mom ask her to remind her to return me the memory card. She also said that if she haven't return it to me, remind her again. So I SMS her lah. Then she reply, "I ask my mom 1st", then I reply, "ok"

Then today, I SMS her again," So when are you return it u me?" Then about 1 something she called me that I'm at home anot, then i said i'm not at home, then she said she is coming and said no body at home ar?? Then i reply wrap the memory card and put in the letter box 1st, then she said ok lah and said me for my house address. She tell me to SMS her, so i SMS her lah. Then when i get home, i search for the letter box, is EMPTY. I try to clam down myself. Then SMS her, she reach already?? then she reply, still in bank, so i reply, oh,ok. Then i waited for so long abt half an hour, she haven't come.

So I SMS her, I reach home already, can come nd return it or u r still in bank? Then she reply ," my mom said 2morro 1st. She got smtg 2 do." (smtg is something, this 1 i copy from the SMS) Then i try to calm myself again and reply her,"so 2morrow r u return it to me?"

Then she replied," Ask her lah. Dun ask me!". So i got so mad and SMS her," of coz i ask u lah, u r the 1 who borrow it from me." Then she didn't reply...

ARGH!!! Already how many days??!! almost a month! the memory card is not cheap lah.. return me as fast as possible lah! This thing gives my mom has bad impration of her. ARGH!! and she dare to scold me that not to ask her! OMG! she really got me so so so mad!!

No comments: