Monday, November 24, 2008

I wish this will never happen....

Heehee... Is weird that I write what in the title. Cause my mom say, that I'm going to Johor with her and dad. But I don't like to go, if my brothers got go, then I might go. The thing is my mom say only two of us(mom and me).
****
But is only mom, dad and me. I sure feel very bored in Johor. My mom's reason is can teman my dad, cause he has blood circulation is blocked... I dunno lah... So my mom say that she can help him boil something for him that helps him. But I really don't want to go. I will feel bored. No computer, Internet, freedom, will get scold by my father(maybe). I say freedom because he forbidden me do a lot of things. Boring because no friends, I also not sure that my father's house got Internet anot..
****
If I go, I can't always update my blog? Wait... Maybe when I come back, I'll write what i did when I'm there. Haiz.. but I still don't wan to go, cause i'm sure bored and my brothers also will not go also. !st bro got work and 2nd bro got school(UTAR).
****
I told my mom, why not u go, I stay in the house. Then she say why I'm so bad, don't care about my father. So this word made me so angry... But a place with I'm not familier and not brothers, no friends sure very boring...
****
Why I say brothers need to come? Because they also bully me, so I'm not really boring, at less got something to do, like sreaming at them, run away from them, play with them, hit them sometimes,*haha*, weird huh saying like them.
****
But I really don't wan to go...

No comments: