Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last day of English tuition for 2008^^

Tuition starts at 3. I reach at 2.55 something that time lah I didn't see. When i reach, i saw two girls waiting outside so i wait outside with them. Thought the class got people. So i didn't so in. then a boy came and also wait like us. then another girl came. the boy can't wait so he go to the class... OMG! there is no people, I'm so stupid y i don't straight away go to the class leh? haiz...

then i never thought that I'm early then Emily and Wei Lin. I'm always late for every tuition... Cool.. when tuition started, teacher ask us to make party hat. Then we(Wei Lin, Emily and me) was confuse... actually i plan to make the hat like u know, is like a cone, easy and simple. But teacher told us that idea cannot use... sad.. continue, she said need to be creativity. and i said u myself, i have no sense of creativity.

then i planned to make simple, juz a band and a few strips on top.. heehee, no idea mah... we only have 10 minutes to do and we do over 10 minutes... great izit it?? then we cook things to eat... teacher put 2 groups. 1 group prepare pasta and another prepare meehun.. i'm is the group preparing meehun. so Wei Lin and i cut France beans and Emily cut meat.


I'm glad that I'm preparing vegetable. but the worse thing happen was... Emily accidentally cut her finger. but is juz a small cut. but then i dunno y her suddenly got pale and feeling wanted to vomit... Wei Lin and me was panic... dunno wht to do. but here comes the rescue, teacher, bringing a cup of warm sugar water, so that she feels better.. She said that sugar helps the blood flows better...

when all the food is prepared, we eat, of coz... the food is so so so nice!! especially the pasta... the most laku... I'm glad I'm here.. heehee

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

hihi..
i oso duno y i suddenly got so dizzy...
n quite emo 2...... scares me 2..LOL...
Can u post de pics dat we go 2 de temple trip?

Meng Xi said...

oh.... ok... i upload edi...