Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Zhan Yang

1.Who are you?
a girl
2. Who is more important to you?
families, friends

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
when I'm sad and angry

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
never... coz i think is stupid to so it...

5. How many babies you want?
depends

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
yes, why not?

7. What is your goal for this year?
stay where i am

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
guess so

9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you?
can't figure it out

10. What feeling do you love most?
emo

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
dunno

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate?
can't tell sry.. BTW, i have no people that i hate

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
yup

14. What does flying means to you- In a plane?
honeymoon??

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
not sure...

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
never heard of it

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
a guy, smart, vegetarian, brave, 13 years old

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
a lots of stuff... dunno say which one

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
be with my primary friends

20. What is your fear?
the things i can't believe

OTHER TAG:
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player writes a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly before hand.
3. At the end, you need to choose
4. No Tags back!!!!
5 people to tag and write their names down.


1. I like romance stories
2. I like romance manga
3. I play Maple - lame huh
4. I hate liers
5. I love to be in the house
6. I like anime
7. lonely?
8. hate spiders
9. I love Slurpee - but I sometimes take only
10. I like Gundam Seed and Bleach - although mostly guys like it
11. I like puppies - but i don't have any
12. my family have a little problem - which i can't help(adults things)
13. I miss primary school's life
14. I kinda weird sometimes
15. I'm shy - of coz!!

the 5 tags goes to:
1. Jia Sheng
2. Pei Ming
3. Zhi Jun
4. Joyce
5. Lelaina

No comments: