Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st day of my 2010 KHB

Not really the 1st day. Is actually is the 1st day of really having lesson. Or... maybe just doing stuff.

Yeah, I'm the foreman. I almost forgot I'm it until the lesson starts... haiz... bad memory...

1st thing is, we (the whole class) went to bengkel. So I need to take the wood from the store and help to pass them to the student with me assistant.

After receiving our wood, we went back to our class. Then teacher ask me to give out 5 pieces to every girls in class... whoa... I never thought foreman need to do kinda a lot of stuff...
But is fun in some way and tired...

Then I kinda run out of paper, I can just go out of class to get extra blank paper. COOL!! Lol~~

I kinda can't wait till the next lesson of KHB. but.. I lazy to do the homework XP

No comments: