Friday, January 22, 2010

bad, tired day

Yesterday, my science teacher didn't come to my class, so she pass the homework to our class...

So there's 1 exercise got me confuse. We have 2 science books. Yesterday we also do the experiment and we do it on book 2. I thought that book 2 was for all the exercise and book 1 is for notes.

Lastly, there's 1 exercise(review question for the 1st chapter). This exercise do in book 1, so this makes confuse.

And that time I forgot to ask PeiYan. Yesterday night, about 8 or 9 PM something I SMS her.
So I asked do in book 1 or book 2. But she haven't reply me yet. So I did it in book 1.

At 12AM something she only reply(I 12.30AM only sleep). She replied that do in book 2.
So I was OMB... somemore I draw the diagram quite nice(my drawing sucks, but that diagram I really draw very nice, for me lah)... So I planned to wake up today at 5AM.

I really wake up at 5AM only a few minutes late. So I tear yesterday book 1 and recopy again to book 2. I 'bu shi de' throw away my diagram, so I cut out the diagram and paste it while the rest I copied.

Then reach to school and wait for PeiYan. When she came to school, I wanted to copy some answers that I don't know how to do. Then she took out book 1. That time, she only realize that time she SMS me the wrong detail.

Haiz.... sad wei... conclusion.... I actually do in the correct book and "smartly" wake up damn early just to do that work and kena marah by my mom cause why yesterday didn't finish me work...

throughout the day... I'm so damn tired and sad... haiz...

No comments: