Saturday, January 9, 2010

My 1st week of school!!

Monday
Haiz... wake up at 5.50 AM(now is my wake up time). reach school at 7AM, wait at canteen pondok for my friends and go hall... By the time I go hall, there's is not much space for the "late comers" to sit, so I need to squeeze at the side of the hall and we didn't sit in form, which is actually form 5.

As usual... teachers having speeches... singing songs... blah blah blah....
Kinda late for class... Lucky not the last. heehee...

My guru tingkatan is Puan Latifah... She teaches my class history and art. Cool...

Today kinda missed quite a lot of class... cool!!

Too bad that after school I had tuition(Mrs Lye, BI). Starts at 2, ends at 3.30
Actually I wanted to walk there, But WeiLin's mom offer us(Emily, Christopher and me) to take us there.

So Monday, need to eat lunch in school. If there's house practice, then need to go back to school.... I think it'll be so damn tired....

Tuesday
as usual, in the morning. school's same... 1ST TIME WEAR BAJU KURUNG!!! WOHOO~~~
Actuallly I wanted to wear it on monday, but mom didn't let. so yeah....
nvm... so let's get back to what I want to type.

blah blah blah... cause I forgot what happen then...

school finish...

lucky that tuition is at night(SN). yay!!

Wednesday
Same I guess... there's nothing much to say... unless... there's something jerks my brain to spit that part of school out(which is kinda embarrassing and I kinda rude, so I'm not telling. Unless somebody read this ask me direct)

Tuition after school again... At WeiLin's house, eat lunch at school actually just buy roti telur Willie and me tumpang at WeiLin's mom's car... so yeah...
Tuition starts at 2.30 to 4.30(BM)
the funny thing is, Adrian came an hour late, cause he thought is 3.30 (before that I also thought like that, but I asked emily)

Thursday
same... just 1 or 2 subjects i'm afraid of....

Then (I dunno which periods) we went to the hall(forms 3s'). form 4s' and 5s' go the pavilion.
Encik Kairul briefing about the koku-activities... While Puan Cecilia briefing about discipline to 4s' and 5s'. Then they change after they'd finish

tuition, 4 - 5.45(BC). Although I didn't take for PMR, mom still want me to study chinese. haiz... there's pasar malam too!

eat nasi kandar for dinner. yum yum...

Friday
Today need to do the koku-activity stuff. We need to pass a slips to guru penasihat. but, the rumah sukan, We need to pass that after school recess... I kinda got lost half way in the hall, cause is a lot of students in the hall...
haiz... civic sucks

So... I go to the hall again for the rumah sukan thingy... to me, is kinda embarrassing lah(about myself, cause can't act normal!!!), at the beginning and the middle. I simply vote for the people there, accept some. those who I dunno then simply lo...

Then when is almost finish, my mom gave a semangat speech. erm... that is kinda embarassing to me... friends keep talling me to like support for her(like clapping for her or scream for her, something like that). talk until there's no time to pass or sign the slip form. haiz...
At the end... I'm kinda embarrassing ... hope somebody can understand that.

stayed back at school until 2PM with emily. cause our mom has meeting. we lepak the whole school until we stop at the school library to read nostalgia. saw a lot of cute things in there. lol!!

No comments: