Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tired...

Yipee!! No Mrs Lye tuition for two weeks, so that's mean this week(18/01/2010) and next week(23/01/2010). And I get to go home after school!! have a rest and all the stuff when you do at home.

Go home, watch Boys Over Flowers. LOL!!

4PM something only reach school(wake my mom up a bit late, so is a bit late when I reach to school)

1st time during house practice, we warm up(duh!)
Then we run out the school. only around the school. Not escape from school.

Then run back in to school... I so lembik, run "that" big so tired already... haiz... After that, marching....

Mom saw quite a few people escape... haiz.. no wonder the marching group is kinda smaller then last week

Damned tired... Eva, ChanYong, VoonPang, JinNi, Desmond help until terror... I mean... I think they shout until next day no voice... maybe only...

after house practice, we(mom and me) go domino's and buy pizzas...

OMB!! I think I'm going be scared of pizza, cause like every year, mom sure after house practice, she sure buy domino's until we tell her to cook....
Haiz... sure scared until don't to eat...

No comments: