Sunday, January 17, 2010

St John(1st meeting)2010

Haiz... As usual, got taklimat during the 1st day.

I ate my breakfast "dim sum" near atria. I still prefer the dim sum shop at Paramount.

reach school about 7.45AM. That time not much friends came that time. But later on, only my friends came, most of my friends join Pandu Puteri Remaja(PPR). Haiz... Emily join taekwondo. so mostly talk to me during St John is WeiLin.

Before that taklimat, I saw Jia Yang(from D2YC). By seeing his size, I thought that he is form 4 or 5 or even my year. But I never thought that he is younger that me by 1 year. O.O"""

During taklimat, as usual again, En Kairul sure talk. and I don't really listen(sorry!)

During St John meeting, damn boring... Celine is between me and WeiLin, so WeiLin will be talking to her... and no body talking to me... so that's why I'm so damn bored back then... haiz...
Damn sad lor...

Until, the AJK members there told us separate us into groups, WeiLin only came and talk to me... haiz...

No comments: